Friday 8 November 2013

Target audience research by Kate Parkinson. Candidate number 9204.

I created two small questionnaires to discover what people thought about tattoo's and how people's views have changed, I also did one to find out how people felt about documentaries and what would make them watch one.

This was my first questionnaire about people views on tattoo's:

Gender: Male/Female

Age:

Do you think Parents opinions on tattoos are different to yours?



Would you get a tattoo even if your parents advised you not to?



Do your parents have any tattoos?



Do you think people's attitudes towards tattoos have changed over the years?





This was my second questionnaire about people's views on documentaries:

Gender: Male/Female

Age:

Do you watch any channel 4 documentaries?

What makes a documentary enjoyable for you?




What subjects of documentaries are interesting to you?



Do you like documentaries to be centred around one person/situation?




I handed these out to a range of younger people in the hope that it would give me some direction as to how i should approach a target with my documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment